Friday 28 October 2011

Funny Quotes

I can't find much that happened today, but I have found some very funny quotes by Anonymous. Please enjoy!

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

A TV can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.

Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, if he doesn't like what you have to say, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

If you are going to be blue, be bright blue!

You always find things in the last place you look... unless you're stupid enough to keep looking after you find them.

I'm busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?

I started out with nothing and still have most of it left.

I'm not a complete idiot; some parts are missing.

I run like a girl. Try to keep up.

Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defence.

And a final quote...

I can't talk to you right now... I'm busy sorting m&m's... alphabetically.

1 comment: